Thursday, February 19, 2009

Excellent Everyday Shampoo!


Hello guys! how's your day? Mine was great. My hubby and I went to Walmart today to do some shopping. And wow all the valentines stuff was 75% off good deal huh! I bought some stuff toys and stuff animals and I will mail it to the Philippines for my nieces. I also grab some Garnier Fructis Fortifying 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner. That's our favorite shampoo.

Actually I’d started using Garnier FructisGarnier Fructis for Fortifying Shampoo Sleek & Shine 2 years ago when hubby brought it in the Philippines. I hate it at first because of the scent and it smell like medicine to me. ha ha! but the result on my hair was nice that's why I started to like it. My hubby love the Garnier Fructis products. This is the only shampoo that he used. The Garnier Fructis Fortifying 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner had the lovely scent that all the Garnier shampoo products have.

I recommend this anyone! Garnier Fructis will change the way you look at the shampoo and conditioner. It's a great, every day shampoo. Don’t expect miracles, though!

How 'bout you peeps? What kind of shampoo do you use?