Thursday, March 3, 2011

I Remembed Why I Don't Drink

Yup, I'm totally fine without having alcohol in my life (minus the occasional glass of wine or two.) The evening started off great but I got caught up in the "all you can drink for 2 hours" and ended up drinking waaaay too much in that time. Yesterday was the first time I've been hung-over since I was 17. It was not pleasant. It also may have involved 2 McDonald's cheeseburgers. I ended up canceling lunch w/ my grandmother and my training session, Yes it really was that bad.

Anyways got lots of sleep and am feeling mostly better today. Pouring the h2o and coffee into the system. For breakfast I had a salad and a banana. I'm going to attempt to go out for a run this afternoon if I'm not napping. I guess I'm getting too old to party :)

Oh and this morning I officially signed up for the Natal Day Road Race. It's only a 2 miler so it will be pretty easy. Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!!

GOOD LUCK TODAY AMY!!!!

Here's a few pics from the night -

Me and my best friend Lori getting ready!


Jason & I outside the brewery.
Lori, Me & my SIL Lisa
Lori & I Again