Saturday, June 19, 2010

Back to Regular Scheduled Programming…

We won’t be discussing yesterday's eats as they were convenient and unhealthy.  I’m focusing on today instead!  Started off the morning right with a Veggie Egg Scramble.

HPIM7560
The scramble was a mix of 1 egg, 1 egg white, shredded smoked gouda, yellow green bell peppers, onions, tomatoes & mushrooms.  Mmm was perfect with a chewy Ezekiel English Muffin.

HPIM7557
The rest of my day is going to be clean and healthy.  Booty Camp tonight!! Yah excited to get some exercise as its been a few days.  I have to find some time to fit in Amy’s Challenge & Workout Wednesday too, most likely it will be Saturday evening or Sunday morning as I have camp tonight, Yuk Yuks tomorrow night and berry picking Saturday.  Going to be a busy few days!
Hope everyone is well, I have to catch up on your blogs later on today.