Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Chilled to the Bone!

Well it's such a dreary day here...chilly, rainy and gray. I'm freezing yet again. I seem so cold all the time, wonder if it's weight loss related? Think I will take tonight to catch up on a some shows that I've missed over the last few weeks and maybe get a load of laundry done.

I got in a great run last night, 5K around my neighborhood. I tried to stick to the pavement as much as possible (as opposed to the side of the road which is so much easier!) and purposely chose a route with lots of hills. It was hard but I stuck to the 10:1 routine and it seemed to work well for me!!

The week is half over already! Yah!!!. Friday night we're going to a Keith's Brewery promo event for their new lager. It's all you can drink for 3 hours. We're going with a huge group from Scotiabank (and my gal Lori, my bro & his g/f.) Should be a good time, we're going out to dinner first and then to the brewery.

Anyways, calorie-wise I'm on track, scale still shows me up a pound, but I've been craving salty food lately so that's why. I'm sure I can get rid of it by Friday morning though. (Have to WI early due to brewery night and being away from home.)

Have a great day!