Friday, May 23, 2008

Exhausted.

All these extra hours at work, trying to keep up with the house and exercise have made for a very tired Lynn.

I got home yesturday and opted to lay in bed all night and watch TV. I was not in the mood to cook so we got a pizza - which I may have over-indulged in. Opps. Moving on though! No way in hell I was going to WI this morning with all that sodium in my system so I'm coping out and waiting until next Saturday for my WI. That's the way life goes; I'm not worried about missing one WI, in fact I'm a bit excited for a larger loss next week!

I decided to take a half of a vacation day and leave work at Noon today. I have so much stuff to get done. Tonight we're going out to the Brewery (and of course its raining.... and I'm not really looking forward to it too much at this point) and then at 10am tomorrow we have a training session at the gym until 11:30am (BTW gym, what gym? Haven't been in 3 weeks....) and then I'm meeting up w/ my cousin so that we can take my grandmother out for lunch at Noon. So if I decided to drink, I will most likely end up hung over... making both the training and visit w/ my Nan umm fun?... :)

Sorry to be such a crank today, it is Friday though so here's to a fantastic one!!