Monday, June 8, 2009

Time to Update!!

OMG!!! Finally I am able to make an update to this blog. It's been a while since the last tome I updated this blog. I've been kinda busy and lazy lately he he! Thanks for visiting my blog...I'll get back to you guys as soon as I can. Hope everyone have a good week.

You Are an Acai Berry
You are an intense, fascinating person with a very strong personality.
You don't shy away from controversy, and you're incredibly independent.

You are cultured, knowledgeable, and worldly. You have a deep understanding of things.
You are lively and healthy. You believe your body is a temple, and you treat it as such.


I've heard that Acai will be fine with colitis, but the colon cleanse may upset it. Hmmm...What do you think peeps? Well...I know that he açaí berry has been touted and marketed as a highly beneficial dietary supplement.

For what I''v read the Acai berry in particular is known for its reputation as a super food and its exceptional antioxidant properties. The berry is a small grape-sized berry that natives of the Amazon region have been eating as part of their diet for centuries. Only 10% of the berry is actual fruit while the rest is inedible seed.