Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Mike Adams Cured his own diabetes and is now a vigorous health advocate

Mike Adams Cured his own diabetes
People call me the Health Ranger. I used to be chronically diseased with borderline obesity, diabetes, depression and severe back pain. I used to visit doctors and follow their advice, and I used to eat anything I wanted: sodas, pizza, donuts, milk, hamburgers... you name it.

And that's how I came to be overweight, depressed and diseased by the age of 30.

But a few years ago, I "woke up," and in a process of regaining true clarity, I realized that practically everything we are taught about health, disease, food and medicine is utterly false. Everything I had ever been told about health -- by my doctors, schools and even my own government -- was a lie. And those lies explain why we are all so diseased today, burdened with cancer, diabetes, heart disease, osteoporosis and many other diseases that are entirely preventable, as you'll soon see.

See Mike Adams as the Health Ranger.

See Mike Adams' Book How to halt type-2 diabetes in 25 days, guaranteed.