Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Water Cure Recipe is a cure for diabetes


The water cure recipe comes 

Drink 1/2 your body weight of water in ounces, daily. Example: 180 lb = 90 oz. of water daily. Divide that into 8 or 10 oz. glasses and that's how many glasses you will need to drink, daily. Use 1/4 tsp. of salt for every quart of water you drink. Use salt liberally with food. As long as you drink the water, you can use the salt. Use only 50 to 80 mineral, no additive, unprocessed sea salt. Avoid table salt. It only has three minerals in it. While the best sea salts contain all minerals, you should eat a banana or two a day for potassium and take some magnesium, calcium and zinc to maximize your immune system.Avoid caffeinated or alcoholic drinks. These are diuretics and will dehydrate you. Every 6 oz. of caffeine or alcohol requires an additional 10 to 12 oz. of water to re-hydrate you.

Monitor your pH checking both urine and saliva with test strips. We buy ours from www.microessentiallab.com or 718-338-3168. We pay $2.50 per 100 for the strips that measure from 4.0 to 7.5. There are strips available with a broader range also. The best pH is 7.36. The lower the reading, the more acid your body is and the more difficult it is for it to repair itself because it is then in a degenerative state. You will find that in most cases, the people with cancer and other terrible health problems are very acid. Water & sea salt are the best for neutralizing acid, but there are foods you need to select for proper pH. Read all about pH on curezone.com or buy the book, "The pH Miracle." You will be amazed at how acid soda, coffee, tea and beer are if you check them with litmus paper. Likewise check the worst and best foods with litmus paper also so you understand how important it is to eat properly. Exercise must also be done regularly as nothing works without proper exercise. Walking is best. See exercise link.

Date: Tuesday, June 15, 2004 2:32 PM
From: John J. Kelly mvmjk@yahoo.com
To: Bob Butts watercure2@adelphia.net

Bob,

On February 12 my Doctor called me with the results of my blood test and informed me that I had Diabetes 2 as my Hemoglobin ALC was 7.3. and I weighed 348 lbs. The next day I started the water cure drinking 5 1/2 qts of water and adding 1 1/4 tsps of salt to my food. I just had my latest blood test on 7/2 here are the results.
2/12/2002 7/2/2002
Weight 348 296
Triglycerides 288 138
Cholesterol 247 189
Glucose 191 108
Hemoglobin ALC 7.3 5.4

I wasn't able to exercise during this time due to a bad back. So these results were achieved through water salt and diet. I eat all the normal foods. I am now starting to introduce an exercise routine using Dr. B's book for backs and can't wait to see the results. I would have never been able to get to this point without the water and salt and am eternally grateful to you and Dr B. I now tell everyone I know now about the water cure. Many thanks.