Friday, July 4, 2008

Feeling the Stress

In a MAJOR way. It sucks, but I just don't have the time for everyone anymore. I'm getting annoyed by certain people who can't seem to grasp that my workload has increased by 1000% and that I'm not out to get them when I cancel a visit or can't phone. I can sense a lot of tension between us now and I do try to make an effort I'm just getting sick of trying. Advice?

ARG!

Anyways, it's Friday. :) Still down on the scale this morning, hoping for some good results tomorrow morning. I got in a nice walk home yesturday and then spent some time mowing last night.

I have a fun weekend planned for Jason & I. We're heading up to Victoria Park in Truro for an awesome hike that includes a few waterfalls. Trying to book a hotel/BB in the area too, just to make it a weekend getway!