Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Week Half Over!!

Love the fact that it's Wednesday already! I'm making some fun plans for the weekend - hiking/waterfalls!

Yesterday was great. The weather turned out to be pretty nice too, which was good since we had my Fam over for a BBQ. I ate as planned, except for a few mussels and half a glass of wine. Jason and I had been playing Guitar Hero (new Aerosmith one!) when everyone arrived and my Mom (of all people) decided she wanted to try it out. She LOVED it and spent a good part of the afternoon dancing around my living room to the game :) hehe.

Last night Jason and I gathered up 7 bags of used clothing that had been sitting in our spare room. 5 of the bags were full of my old clothes. I FINALLY got rid of all the 24,22,20 and 18's and it FELT FANTASTIC to drop them in the bin for the Diabetes Association. I think part of me was hanging on to them 'incase' but ***drumroll*** I AM NO LONGER AFRAID OF THAT!!!! I will never fit into those sizes again! I looked over them all before I bagged them and it was quite empowering! Size 14 here I come!!!

I just realized that this weekend will mark one full year of me living the "healthy lifestyle." I can't believe I did it and really made the change. I'm so proud of myself!!

A few pics from yesterday!

Me, boozin' it up :) lol

Mom & I playing Guitar Hero!

The Mini Black Forest Cakes that made.... Approx 320cals per cake.