Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Week So Far...

Has been crazy. It started off by me developing some type of stomach bug, took Monday off. Woke up feeling very crappy Tuesday but went into work until 1pm b/c I had so much to do. Slept all afternoon Tuesday. Went into work early yesturday and ended up leaving late. Was a good day though got lots of paperwork done.

Last night I cooked a yummy supper of Sizzled Citrus Shrimp (compliments of JillianMichaels.com) and a side of brown rice and yellow beans! Forgot to mention this - I joined a few weeks ago to see what the fuss was all about and wasn't too impressed, but I have a 3 month membership so I figure I can at least use the recipes!

I got my run in as planned even though it was 343543598 degrees out. When I got home and sat on the couch in front of the fan I remembered why I enjoy running.... I felt fantastic even amidst the sweat and sunblock grease!!!

Tonight gonna throw some steaks on the BBQ and have a side of ww pasta and some type of veggies. Exercise will consist of my walk home in the heat and then 30 mins on the elliptical tonight. Need to catch up on laundry in a big way and relax w/ an episode of Nip/Tuck!