Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Few of my Favorite Things...

Liberté Méditerranée Yogurt!
To.Die.For. Thick & Creamy, almost cheesecakish. So yummy w/ my Kashi in the morning. I've tried the Moka and Lemon so far and they're both awesome. I tend to have a small serving (about half the suggested) b/c they're a little higher in cals/fat than most. But SO much better than the Source or Silhouette FF/SF yogurt. I'm never going back! :) Web

Fresh Cherries
OMG I've been pigging out of these babies for a few weeks now. I didn't realize how sick I was of apples and oranges.


Nature's Path Vanilla Animal Cookies
They've replaced the Kashi crackers that had been a staple in my lunch for a long time. Web
PC Curry Mayo Sandwich Spread
I've been using this product on my sandwiches, in cold pasta salad, potato salads and sadly, in replacement of ketchup. (Which is now banned from my house b/c of the sodium content and the fact that we were going through a bottle every 2 weeks!) Web