Sunday, January 31, 2010

Do You Know Your Body?


I believe that it is very important for everyone to get to know their bodies. It's your body, and who better to know it than you. Your body is like a good friend. If you treat it well, it will treat you well. If you treat it badly, it will treat you badly. By knowing your body; I mean you should pay attention to it. You should know your body better than your doctor, not vice versa. Sometimes, the solution to your health problems is simple. If you take care of your body and learn what your body needs you can solve some of the problems you may be having yourself.

However, if you feel that you really don't know what the health problem is than, you should go to the doctor. I'm not against going to the doctor, I just don't believe in taking medication just because you sneezed. I believe in healing the body naturally.
You too, can start to get to know your body. Read my " Getting To Know My Body" article.
If you have a getting to know your body story. Please tell me about them because I would really love to hear about it.