Saturday, January 30, 2010

Shea Moisture For Your Skin


Beauty products

I have discovered a lotion and soap that is very good on your skin and it has organic and natural ingredients in them. I found it at Target (I love Target). I was shocked because usually in the stores it's hard to find products that are natural. The products are extremely gentle. I don't usually, use soap on my face because it dries my face out, but I can use these soaps, and I don't have any problems with it drying out.

The lotion is so light and so gentle on your skin. It smells heavenly. I was already a fan of shea butter. These products have shea butter in them. So, if you're like me than, you will really enjoy them. The lotion gives your skin the right amount of moisture. It's not greasy at all.

I have been trying to watch what I put on my skin, as we all know that the skin absorbs what you put on it. So, the least chemicals going on the skin is better for you health wise. Besides, natural products are so much better. When you know what the ingredients are you feel much better about using it (I know I do).

I know that you will enjoy these products. They are excellent for your skin. I just love it when I find something that is so good. If you think that you would like to try these products (and I know you will) go to the website SheaMoisture.com and have a look around.