Friday, January 29, 2010

To Every Sizta Having A Bad Hair Day



We all have them maybe once a week, month, or day. Bad hair days. If you are looking for hair products that can get your hair back to the beauty you know it has than I have some products for you. They are called Sizta2Sizta. These products are absolutely fabulous.

If you have a problem with split ends (like I used to) you will find that the halt breakage control control will absolutely get rid of them. Before, I started using this conditioner I was trimming my hair everytime I washed it. Since, I have been using this conditioner I haven't trimmed my hair the last couple of times I washed it.


The shampoo is nice too. It doesn't have all those chemicals in it that the store bought one's have. It cleanses your hair extremely well and it is so gentle that anyone can use it. Both the shampoo and the conditioner come in super size bottles so, you don't have to worry about running out so fast.

The healthy hair oil is great. It really moisturizes your hair and it leaves your scalp tingling and feeling refreshed and smelling good. With peppermint oil, tea tree oil, lavendar oil your hair and scalp is moisturized very well. My sister's husband likes it too. After he trims his beard down he applies the healthy hair oil and it prevents him from breaking out because he has sensitive skin. My sister says she can't keep enough of it around.