Monday, June 30, 2008

Brrrr

It's gross and kinda warm but damp here in NS. I HATE weather like this, everything is moist and sticky. My weekend was tiring and high-caloric. I attempted to have KFC Saturday night but it was SOOO greasy that it made me sick and I couldn't even keep it down. I haven't had KFC in a good four years and now I remember why. No beer though. Yesterday we got home late afternoon and opted to pick up a pizza. Yup my food choices were terrible - I had a coffee in the morning and then pizza for supper. No snacks or other meals. The plus side is that I burnt LOADS of calories going up and down the all the flights of stairs w/ heavy boxes!

Eating well today, loads of h20 and plan on hittin' up my elliptical tonight. I'm sure I'll be fine for the rest of the week and am going to pay extra attention to my foods so that I can have a good loss this week.

My exercise plan for the week is:
running outside x 2 (tues & sat)
ellipitcal at home x 2 (tonight & thurs)
gym x 2 (wed & fri)

Tomorrow we're having my family over for a BBQ. My Dad's going away for 2 weeks so it's a belated Father's Day/Going Away/Canada Day thingy. My plan is to make a curried potato salad and attempt a "healthy" version of my Dad's favorite, Black Forest cake. I will post pics/recipe if it turns out diet friendly!