Tuesday, June 3, 2008

June Action Plan

In an effort to get totally back in the groove I'm making an action plan. This past month has been total shit. I'd just started my new plan and my game was back and this happened.

One-Year Anniversary (July 9) - is only 5 WI's away. I'd love to be around 200-205 lbs by then. This seems attainable.

June Exercise Challenge - I will aim for 20 stickers again. But I also want to aim for 40 km of running. That's only two 5K's per week. Jason and I were talking about trying to get to the gym by 5:30 am to work out before work; think this might work but only once or twice a week since we'd be getting up at 4:45am - yuck.

Living Life to the Fullest - Remember that my health IS important and the effort I make each day is WORTH IT! Make sure I do one thing each day to better my life.

So that sums up my mindset for June.