Monday, June 23, 2008

Morning Girlies, Happy Monday!!

This weekend was great. Friday night we had an amazing session with our trainer, burned tons of cals!! Saturday we got the house tidied, lots of yard work done, groceries, meals made for the week and then relaxed for the night. Yesterday I spent the morning w/ my Mom, helping her set up her IPod and then went over to our friend's place for dinner. Was really yummy, he's an awesome cook!! The food wasn't the best calorie-wise but I ate small portions of it all - brushetta chicken breast w/ pizza pasta, garlic cheese bread. and didn't even have to turn down dessert, which was "Decadent Peanut Butter Dessert" - very yummy ice cream cake that included peanut butter and white chocolate. This recipe is NOT diet/WW's friendly (approx 400 cals/serving) but was one of the best desserts that I've ever had.

Tonight, depending on my work schedule/weather I'm either going to hit up the gym or go for a run. Plan on getting a good work out to help burn off last night's indulgence! On the menu today is oatmeal, yummy Broccoli & Cheese soup (recipe compliments of the lovely Jen!) and chicken alfredo w/ loads of veggies and some ww pasta!

I finally did manage to get some silver shoes for the wedding too. I'm not sure if I'm entirely satisfied and will probably still check around more before I leave for Newfoundland.

Off for some coffee, have a lovely day ladies!