Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Quick Check In

Got out for a run last night. Wasn't too bad considering I hadn't ran in a month or so. I need to build up my endurance again though. I was out for 40 mins and ran for 20 of it. I was pretty happy with that and am motivated for the Natal Day run in August!

Tonight we're off to the gymbo. Am thinking of doing a mix of cardio equip - 10 mins on the bike, elliptical, treadmill, rower and maybe stairmaster :-p. We have a few errands to run this evening too, so we'll probably end up grabbing Subway for supper. Am going to pick up my reward for getting under 210lbs - Pasta Queen's book "Half Assed," looking forward to reading it this weekend!

Oh and some exciting news to share, I booked our trip down to the Blomidon Inn (my reward from my Mom for getting under 200lbs.) Decided to take a long weekend, and booked the 19, 20, 21st of September. I'm so busy these next 2 months, there's no way I can manage to get away anytime sooner. The valley is just gorgeous in September and I'm really looking forward to it. Plus I plan on being well under 200lbs by than so I will have loads to celebrate!!

Have a great day!!