Friday, June 27, 2008

It's Friday!!

So glad the weekend is almost here! Has been a very long work week.

A few things to share:

1. I am wearing olive colored cords today that make my legs and rear look marvelous, hehehe :) Can't remember the last time I wore cords either!! I picked up a few things at Value Village last night including those, a nice shirt and an awesome dress coat - all Reitman's brand. Again the clothes from that store always look good on me! The best part, only $35! It's nice to be able to buy good quality used clothing while you're losing weight.

2. Have promised Lori a truck and our assistance this weekend as she moves out of the apartment that her and her ex and his new g/f currently share. (Don't even get me started on that whole situation.) Her new apartment is on the 3rd floor and the new building has no elevators, so I'll be getting quite a decent workout from all the stairs. Plan to indulge in some pizza and a few beer tomorrow evening though!

3. I got an awesome gym-quality elliptical and treadmill on loan from my boss; delivered to my basement earlier this week! We have them until he wants them back, he was happy not to have to put them in storage. I worked out last night for 30 mins on the elliptical (instead of gym as planned) and wow holy sweat! I LOVE having nice exercise equipment in my house; having the option to go the gym, go for a run or work out at home is so great!

Have a wonderful Friday ladies!!!