Thursday, June 12, 2008

Working on Getting Focused

I'm slowly getting back into the "Me" mode. I've made an effort to get my butt out and exercise, and it feels good. Food wise I'm doing okay too. The scale is being quite favorable this morning as well...! All I really had to do was have a pep talk with myself; thought about what I really want.

In general I'm a tad grouchy b/c our car is on its last legs and I'm going to have to try and make time to go out and buy a new car in the middle of all this. Plus one of my good friends is getting married in August and I'm trying to plan her shower etc and it's just not happening the way I want it to.

However, it's gorgeous out today already and I'm feeling good again in my new clothes, so I guess there's lots to be thankful for (oh and its pay day too, lol!)