Saturday, June 7, 2008

A Little Retail Therapy....

What started off as a simple trip to find silver heels (for my friend's wedding this August) turned into a full day of browsing the malls solo. Was great actually; I wandered as I pleased. I went to 6 shoe stores and have yet to find a decent pair of silver heels/sandals. The dress is navy blue not sure why I can't wear a black heel but... bride's decision. Such a pain though :-p

Me... after a hard day of shopping :) HOLY BAGS UNDER THE EYES. Wow those long days are apparently getting to me. Yesterday was brutal, I left work at 6pm (got in at 7am) and went back over around 9pm to check on things - we have a big job going out today. I have been working my ass off though and it feels good but I'm exhausted, Obviously.
A few new shirts, really love the one in the middle w/ the belt!
Some pants, all size 16. Still amazes me that a year ago I was a in tight 24's :)
Finally got the new Sophie Kinsella book and a few others, plus some cheapo sunglasses from Retitmans! I can't wait to relax with the books!