Thursday, June 26, 2008

Grr...

I am SO disappointed. I called my doctor's office to make a follow up appointment (had an ultrasound of my liver last week - she thought the Lipitor was irritating it,) and turns out she's gone. Yesterday was her last day b/c her husband is in the military and they got posted to BC. I only had been a patient for about a year but she was the BEST. I had tons of issues w/ my previous MD (See: New Doctor for Curvy Girl) and was so happy to have found someone that actually took an interest in doing what was right for my health.

*Sighs* now what? I got an appointment w/ another physician in the clinic for next week but unfortunately he's a man ;-P and I much prefer to have a female family physician. Apparently they have a new one starting at the end of August; I'm crossing my fingers that she's as good as Doctor Ullmark.

Other than that not much to report. Hit up the gym last night and have the same planned for tonight. Having a LOOOOONG day today and feel a tad grumpy :)