Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Oh Yah, Back on the Train!!

Well girlies, I finally feel 100% officially back in the game! We hit up the gym last night, cooked a nice healthy supper, made our lunches and went to bed at 9:30pm (no night time eating!!) and it was WONDERFUL!! I woke up this morning feeling very optimistic about the next 40 lbs (and beyond...) I'm very relieved.

No real plans for tonight, just cook a nice supper and relax. I'm trying not to make too many plans for the weekend either, but I am going to get out and find some silver shoes. I made the appointment to have my dress altered and I have to have the shoes (and bra...which is a whole other pain in the ass!) with me when I go for the fitting. I'm hoping the bride will come with me and we can make an afternoon of it. Need to pick up some sparkly jewelry too.

Hope everyone's having a wonderful week!