Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Fodd Health-Wonderful Warehouse…

We started out with the Hummus - House-made puree of Chickpea, Tahini and Olive Oil with Warm Marinated Olives and Pita.

HPIM8702 

It was SOOOO good!  Totally hit the spot too, since we were late eating.

HPIM8704

I chose a light main course, the Warm Mushroom - Roasted Mushrooms, Baby Spinach, Pancetta Crisps, Feta, with a Lemon-Thyme Vinaigrette. Terrific and just the prefect amount!


HPIM8708 

The rest of my day was pretty normal, except for one thing.  I was busy and found that my meals held me over well so there was no snacking.  Weird huh?

Wanted to share this pic of the beautiful roses on my desk – aren’t they just gorgeous? Love the colors.

 
So, food…
Thursdays I always have Subway for lunch.  My standard 6” Veggie on whole wheat w/ cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, green peppers, onions, banana peppers, a small squire of chipotle sauce and pepper.

HPIM8690
Breaky was 2 slices of Ezekiel toast with organic peanut butter and Nova Scotia honey. 

HPIM8685
Side of fresh Nova Scotia Blueberries.  These babies were fantastic!! Mmm, love fresh berries.

HPIM8648  
So that’s all I got for ya! I know I’m in desperate need of a good long catch up session on all of your blogs and I will definitely get to it soon.  I’ve been reading though, just haven’t had the chance to post comments.