Sunday, April 11, 2010

Food Health-Organized

Morning Bloggies.  What a productive Sunday we had.  The house is de-cluttered, re-arranged and all nice and tidy!  We spent the majority of our day working on that with a little bit of reading/tv breaks in between.

For Breaky I had some delicious whole wheat blueberry pancakes. Used this recipe from Allrecipes.com with a few modifications. (Subing egg whites, almond breeze etc.)  They were awesome with some Nova Scotia Maple Syrup. Mmmm mmm.

HPIM8569 HPIM8568 
Tea this morning instead of coffee.

HPIM8561 
I managed to cook us a few meals for the week in between the cleaning.  J has a big dish of spicy beans & rice and I boiled up a few eggs for some egg salad sammies pour moi.  Had one for lunch too, along with a peach.  Was on 2 slices of ezekiel bread with some organic baby spinach.

HPIM8575
HPIM8578
I took a break mid-afternoon to relax on the deck with my book before mowing the lawn.  Munched on a plate of organic granny smith slices and some cheddar cheese.  I had a little furry visitor on the arm of my chair. Hehe. I’m not one for bugs but caterpillars are okay in my books.

HPIM8587