Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Monday!

Afternoon Ladies. Terrific, sunny day here. Just got in from work and am going over my mail, etc. This is my fav time of the day, it’s pretty much my only “me” time; I’ve got an hour and a half before J gets home. Am going to catch up on your blogs; I’m really enjoying all the pics and stories everyone has put up from Toronto, makes me so happy that you all had a great time. Sounds silly I know, but after a few years of blogging feels like you are all old friends!

Thanks for the feedback on the new layout, glad you approve! :)
I think I finally managed to get all the domain issues straightened out and you can now visit the site with and without the www! Yah!!

My eats for today were pretty simple. Breaky was ezekiel toast with organic peanut butter & apple butter with a side of cherries. Mmm I am SO addicted to these things (as you will see!)

HPIM6791


A Coconut Cream Pie Larabar was calling my name mid-morning. I cannot get enough of these and the Peanut Butter Cookies ones. Seriously, I could eat these all day, all the time.

HPIM6795
For lunches this week I made a pot of chicken veggie pasta. Basically I tossed (measured portions of) whole wheat pasta, diced chicken breast, carrots, broccoli & alfredo sauce in a pot. Simple & tasty.

HPIM6797
HPIM6796
And, of course, more cherries for dessert!

HPIM6800
I had an apple on the way home, but it was spur of the moment mid-walk. I did manage to also inhale these guys once I got through the door.

HPIM6812
I took out pork for supper but I’m not really feeling it now. Lately I’ve been craving red meat, must get my iron levels checked.

Got plans for an 8K tonight once it cools off. This is also the week I start my HALF MARATHON TRAINING!!!!