Monday, April 5, 2010

Food Health-Late Night

I had a simple microwaved egg sammie for break. Two slices of whole wheat toast, egg topped with a bit of melted cheddar, organic baby spinach & tomatoes.

HPIM8631
Work was fairly hectic, but I managed to stop for a quick bite – a peanut butter oat cake.  A few of you have asked for the recipe - I will post it over the weekend.

HPIM8632
Lunch was all about moderation(and the fact that I need to hit up the grocery store in a major way, LOL).  Another egg sammie, this one was cold with mayo, onions etc.  Along with a side of reduced fat pringles (I know, I know!) and a juicy peach.

HPIM8634
HPIM8636
Mid afternoon I snacked on a perfectly ripe organic banana.

HPIM8639 
For Supper, we all met up at Subway to grab a bite to take to the theatre.  Lobster subs are still available so I couldn’t resist!  6” whole wheat with double meat, lettuce, tomatoes, green pepper, a few onions & a small squirt of light mayo.  Mmm mmm.

HPIM8644 
I did have a bag of baked Ruffles as welll, but I ate them in the dim theatre and my camera doesn’t “do” dim lighting… :( hint hint hubby. ;)  Chugged my h20 all night, in hopes of flushing all the sodium I consumed today.

Off to get ready for work, Happy Hump Day!!