Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Light At The End Of My Tunnel

Who knew all it would take for me to get back in my weight loss groove was to stop intense exercise, work part time and sleep the rest? :)  Seriously though, this has what the scale has been showing for the past 3 days so I’m inclined to believe him. I am literally jumping for joy because I’ve finally got my head back on straight and am finishing what I’ve been working towards since July of 2007! No more going back and forth between 194 & 197 lbs, I’m done with all that BS.  The scale is moving in one direction, and that is down!!!  Only 2.7 lbs to go until I break 100 lbs lost, and only 39.2 lbs until goal!!  I honestly think this break has been really good for my body and has allowed me to get re-focused.

HPIM7991 
Anyways, enough about that, I know you’re here for the eats so…
For Breaky, I had the tried and true combo of an Ezekiel English muffin  organic peanut butter.


HPIM7988
Organic orange slices on the side.

HPIM7986 
We headed into the city so that I could drop J off for work and then I went to the medical clinic for blood work.  She had a really hard time finding my veins this morning (?) and ended up getting the blood from my hand.  Was not a very pleasant experience but it’s done and I should get my results within a few days.  

Munched on this fantastic homemade granola bar mid-morning.

HPIM7990 
On the way in to work I actually contemplated not going at all because I was that tired by 9am. Grr.  This is the worst part of it, I seem to be good to go for a few hours and then I’m totally drained. Sucked it up though and got a few things done at work, leaving around lunch time.   

Lunch was a 6” Veggie on whole wheat w/ jack cheese, small squirts of mayo & chipotle sauce, lettuce, green peppers, tomatoes, pickles, onions & banana peppers. 

HPIM7992 
Then it was straight to my comfy bed for the rest of the afternoon.  Slept like a baby until I had to leave to get J.
Belly was grumbling on the way in, so I made a pit stop for my fav summer treat, cotton candy ice cream!  Decided to go easy on the waffle cones lately because they’re way more calories then the regular cones.  This baby was the perfect size, around 1/2 cup.

HPIM7993 
Cooking wasn’t happening tonight.  Made a quick detour to Superstore and picked up some Sushi for me. (Caesar salad for J.)

HPIM7995
Spicy California Rolls & Spring Rolls, Mmm mmm!!

 HPIM8001 HPIM8000

According to MyFitnessPal that’s a 1405 calorie day.  Not bad, I may have a little snacky later if I’m hungry.  Think a quick yogadownload.com session may be in order this evening, my body needs a bit of stretching.

That’s all I got, catch ya later!!

lynn