Friday, May 28, 2010

Pfft…

Well I spent half an hour this morning writing a post and when I went to upload it, Windows Live Writer or Blogger got some type of error and it erased my whole post.  :(

Let’s see… I got out for my 8K run as planned last night.  It was the perfect evening for it – sun setting with a cool breeze.  My route took me all around the lake, I never think too much about where I live but it really is beautiful.  Polar tells me that I burnt 695 calories, this includes the cool down walk.  Not bad for such an enjoyable time! 

My eats for today were pretty routine.  I woke up hungry but craving protein, so I made an egg on Ezekiel toast.  Mmm so good with the baby spinach, shredded cheese tomatoes.


HPIM6832
Also had the last of the cherries. Yup, when did I get that huge bag? The weekend?!  And I’m the only one that eats them in the house.  Opps!

HPIM6833  
Mid-morning I took a break and had a yummy treat – a Cosmic Cookie.  If you haven’t made these yet, pick up the ingredients! They are packed full of healthy ingredients and taste amazing!!

HPIM6836 
My lunch was fairly identical to yesterday.  The chicken, veggie alfredo dish  a side of cucumber.

HPIM6840HPIM6842
Dessert was some Liberte Svelte Vanilla yogurt.

HPIM6839
After enjoying a lovely walk home in the sun, some ice cream was in order!  1/2 cup of chocolate chip cookie dough in a waffle cone. Delicious! 

HPIM6844 
It is a gorgeous night out so I’m going to try and convince J to go for a walk.  Wish me luck!