Thursday, May 6, 2010

Long Weekend Starts Now!!

Whew! What a long day, am I ever glad that I’m now officially on weekend time. :)

Work was busy and then I had to pick up my car from being inspected/oil change etc. She passed with flying colors. AKA:  No huge ass bill! *grins*  After that I headed into town, picked up J, did a bunch of errands and finally get home around 8:30pm. I even ended missing Booty Camp because I wouldn’t have made it in time.  Boo.
I’m actually laying in bed to blog though, hehe so comfy!  Tomorrow I do have to get up pretty early to drive J into work but I can relax for most of the day until late afternoon when I’m meeting up with my Dad.  The only plans I made during the day are with myself! Get in a run, enjoy a bubble bath and re-vamp a date square recipe.   A lot of you were wondering about the cheese sauce that I made last night, so I will also post that recipe tomorrow.  Oh and I have some plans to work on a top secret HaliBlogger item! ;) 

Food wise my day was okay.  This morning I woke up craving an egg so that’s exactly what I had.  My version of a McMuffin – ezekiel english muffin topped with spinach, fried egg, sprinkle of melted old cheddar cheese & tomatoes.


HPIM7378 
Mid-morning I happily munched away on a On The Glo bar.

HPIM7382 
Today is Thursday, which means lunch was Subway.  I’m so predictable.  6” Veggie on whole wheat w/ lettuce, green peppers, tomatoes, pickles, onions, olives, banana peppers, jack cheese & a tiny squire of chipotle sauce.

HPIM7385
I also had a bag of baked ruffles but don’t know what happened to the picture.  A small dish of stewed rhubarb to finish it all off.

HPIM7386
And by the end of my work day the rest of the wonderful dark organic chocolate was gone. *blushes*

HPIM7384 
J & I decided to have Supper on the go tonight.  Ended up at Boston Pizza, which is usually fine in my books because they have a California Pizza from their healthy alternative menu that is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.  But to my utter disappointment it had disappeared from the menu.  I politely inquired with our waitress, she did a bit of running back and forth and ….ta da:

HPIM7392
HPIM7391 
Needless to say, I was quite generous with my tip this evening. :)

Ended the meal off with a much needed cup of joe! (Just look at those baggy eyes…jeez, and this was the better pic of the two!)


HPIM7387
I ended up going over my calorie allowance by almost 300 and didn’t get any exercise.  No guilt here though because the majority of my choices were healthy today.  I will burn those couple hundred cals off tomorrow and forget all about it!

Sleep time!

Ps.  My Operation Beautiful Post It is STILL on the mail boxes almost 3 days later!!


lynn