Saturday, March 20, 2010

Getting Back To Me

I’m trying to not make any other plans for the rest of the week. Want to catch up on my ZzZZZzz’s and get back into my routine. We do have another busy weekend planned – I’ve got a Pampered Chef party at Angie’s on Saturday and then a family BBQ on Sunday, plus we are going to visit friend’s of ours who are going through a really sad time. (Loss of a child.)

Today’s eats were yummy. Breaky was a fried egg with a sprinkle of fresh chives & pepper on a slice of whole wheat flax toast and a side of Nova Scotia raspberries.

HPIM9992

On the way into work this morning I decided that I totally deserved an Sbux, and a venti at that! ;) I was in desperate need of my caffeine fix!

HPIM9996
Lunch was really about using up the last of stuff. I made a yummy caesar salad with organic baby spinach, 1 tbsp real bacon bits, spinkle of parm, Fresh Gourmet Organic Croutons & Renee’s Light Caesar Dressing. Along with a side of the sweet orange tomatoes from the farmer’s market and whole wheat croissant. Was lacking in the protein area but still managed to keep me full all afternoon. Mmm mmm!

HPIM9997