Sunday, March 28, 2010

Wrapping Up Another Weekend

Yup, Sunday evening already. Overall it was a pretty productive and fun one though. Last night Holly & I hung out while the boys had the bachelor party. We browsed a few stores in Bayers Lake and then headed over to see The Time Traveler’s Wife. I thought the movie was pretty good although it wasn’t the best movie I’ve seen recently. Will probably read the book now, just to see the differences.

I scored a hot new pair of shoes, at Walmart of all places, and for only $5.00!! Gonna paint my toes a lovely shade of red and kick off the work week feeling fab! :)

HPIM9128
HPIM9132
We got in around 3am; I didn’t sleep well at all and was up by 9am. Decided it was a Brunchy type of day so I made a run to the store for some yummy fixings.

On the menu, homemade “McMuffins.” - WW english muffins with melted swiss cheese, egg, turkey bacon, sliced tomatoes & baby spinach. Side of sliced nectarine. Oh, and of course coffee!


HPIM9122
HPIM9114