Monday, March 22, 2010

Great Start to the Weekend!

HPIM8070
I was so impressed and will be going back, just a little earlier next time to avoid the crowds. Check out my loot, all this for only $50.00!

HPIM8081
Loaded up on green onions, fresh chives, beets, mushrooms, 2 types of zucchini, huge bag of spinach, peas, cucumber, new potatoes, a sweet potato, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, yellow & green & purple (!!!) beans, cherries, fresh whole wheat bread and cheese - herb & garlic gouda & feta from Fox Hill.

After we plowed through all the cash on hand, we head over to Cora’s for some yummy brunch & a gab session. ;) I enjoyed the Asparagus & Swiss Cheese Eggs Benedict. (Hollandaise sauce on the side.)

HPIM8075
HPIM8079
Mmm, totally hit the spot! I left most of the fruit because the eggs were so filling. Apparently we arrived for brunch at the perfect time because the line up to get in was out the door and on to the street when we left.

We browsed around Lululemon for my reward for breaking out of the 190’s. I tried on sooo many things; would you believe a size 10 fit me? LMAO. Anyways, they fit but I wasn’t that pleased with my overall comfort level wearing the clothes (I felt really self-conscious) so I decided to not make any huge purchases today. Instead, I rewarded myself with an awesome new H20 Bottle (these are the new ones made by SIGG and hold 1L!) and a black Slipless Headband.