Sunday, March 21, 2010

Running, Oh How I’ve Missed You!

Breaky was a yummy bowl of oatmeal! Mmm, it always tides me over so well. This morning’s combo was 1/3c organic oats, 1/2c unsweetened vanilla almond breeze, 1/2 organic banana, 1tbsp peanut butter, 5g mini chocolate chips, 5g sliced almonds & 1tsp hulled hemp seeds. Perfection!

Morning snack was the usual peanut butter oatcake. Sorry, most of my eats of late have been quite routine.

Lunch was a bowl of chicken noodle soup with a roll. My lunch pictures turned out really blurry though. The worst part though? I forgot my bowl and had to heat up the soup in the plastic container. Eck, sooooo bad of/for me. :( But I was hungry.

HPIM9265
After work, I enjoyed a yummy mug of Heavenly Hash ice cream. Oh how I adore ice cream. It is one of my guilty pleasures and something that I will never give up.

HPIM9267
So, Supper… as usual it’s been the best meal of the day! I know I only made the Easy Shrimp Pasta a few weeks ago but I was craving it again. This is one of my fav recipes of all time!



I did make a few additions to the recipe – some fresh diced garlic and 2 cups of organic baby spinach. Yummy creamy goodness!

HPIM9272