Friday, January 14, 2011

Boxing diet/time scheldule?

Boxing diet/time scheldule?

I am a boxer and I work at UPS on the night shift. I'm trying to be more organized so I can spend more time with the ones I love. This is a scheldule I have made for my diet. If someone has experience in the area of sports diets will you tell me what it's lacking.

Monday-Friday



Wake Up at 2PM

Hydrate
Eat oat meal and an orange ( I eat less in the morning because I will cramp while training)



Relax/Get things done around house

4PM go to boxing gym.

Get out of boxing gym 6PM-8PM

Eat meat source/or eggs. One protein drink. Spinach. Orange juice.
Take vitamins.

Spend time with Kara (girlfriend) until work

10PM go to work.
1:00AM Can of Pinapple
Get home around 4:00AM

Eat another can of spinach. Another protein drink. With fruit.
Watch boxing films study different styles.

Go to sleep at 6:00AM