Friday, January 14, 2011

Can I lose 10kg any sooner?

Can I lose 10kg any sooner?

I'm a 14yr old girl, 169cm tall, weight is 63.4kg. Well background info- I decided I wanted to lose weight seriously, not just say it but do it , last year just before school finished. Well, I weighed myself back then and I came in at 68.4kg. Straight after that I began eating healthier and doing small amounts of cardio, as well as quick jogging after each meal. I don't have scales at home so I never got to check on my progress. Well it has been 5 weeks, and I started at a gym along with my mum 2 days ago, and we were weighed today. I came in at 63.4kg, meaning I lost 5kg in 5 weeks.

Well, what I'm trying to ask is, if I continue to eat healthily, but also work out an hour a day at the gym 5 or 6 days a week, can I lose weight any sooner than 1kg per a week? Seeing as though in the holidays I did not have much exercise and lost 1kg a week, will doing exercise at gym mean I could lose maybe 2kg a week? My goal is to weigh no more than 55kg by March aswell as to be more fit, as I am going on a one month school outdoors camp that I don't think I could do without the weight loss and strenght. Thanx for your help!!!