Friday, January 14, 2011

Am I eating too many Carbs for breakfast?

Am I eating too many Carbs for breakfast?

I'm 15. 120 pounds and I'm 5'7. So heres my question

in the morning, for breakfast I usually eat a banana wrap. The wrap is called flat bread Italian herb. It's suppose to be low carb. This is it right below

http://www.livestrong.com/thedailyplate/nutrition-calories/food/flatout/light-italian-herb-flatbread/

is that a lot of carbs? Also i eat fiber one cereal about a cup ( 120 calories...60 calories for 1.2 cup )
am I eating too many carbs? will that make me gain fat?

Im athletic. I'm overall muscle. Still got a little bit of fat on my stomach but my stomach is pretty hard. If I don't eat a ton of carbs will I loose the fat? I lift weights 2 times a week and do ab exercises. I'm fit overall and am pretty lean. I can run half a mile in 3.30 minutes about and if i push myself hard and train then I most deffinately could do 3 minutes for 1/2 a mile. So you get the idea that I'm active overall. Should i cut back on the carbs for breakfast? is that to much carbs.

The reason why i eat that is because those two things ( the wraps and cereal ) are very high in fiber and keep me somewhat full during school until lunch. I'll have a small snack around 9:30 but yea u get it.
What do you think?