Friday, January 14, 2011

I am binging and gaining weight ?

I am binging and gaining weight ?

I was 5'6 and 110 pounds by restricting to 1300 calories a day for around 6 months.

During then, I guess I've been too restrictive. I lost my period for 6 months. However I did feel really proud and happy at 110. I feel it is my right weight.

I saw my Dr and she put me on birth control pills starting December.

So since December this year, I started binging and eating too much everyday for 4-5 weeks. Lots of junk food.

I also got my period for the first time in 6 months this week.

I gained 20 pounds in total. I feel bloated, heavy, horrible and failure. I exercised hard to lose weight and I was really overweight before (150 pounds). I also started eating really healthily before.

Theses days I eat unhealthily, too much, binge and am gaining weight.

I want to ask, do you think some of the weight is from getting my period again from the pills ?

And how do I realistically combat the weight gain? I've decided to stop eating junk food and binging today. But I don't want to restrict too much and go back to old habits.

I want to be a healthy weight. But thin. I don't feel good with the extra weight.

I am determined to get back on track.

Please don't be cruel. I just want advice.