Friday, January 14, 2011

I need a pro ana texting buddy?

I need a pro ana texting buddy?

No negativity please. If you object, you are free to give advice and whatever else, but if you're rude, i'm reporting you. I need a texting buddy who is pro ana like me. I am 18, female, 5'9, and weigh 197 lbs. My goal weight is 140 (healthy for my body type based on a bmi scale). I have been overweight my whole life, and it was made worse by pregnancy (my son will be 4 months old in 1 week and 3 days =^.^=)
I have searched and searched for sites, and buddies, but have come up empty. You must live in the united states (preferably on the east coast, for i live in new york) I would like a buddy with similar stats as me (age, weight, etc) but anyone serious, and commited will do. If you're interested, give me your e-mail adress, or ask for mine, and i'll put it in additional info. Thank you :)

Thin and love!