Friday, January 14, 2011

What are some at-home exercises I can do to quickly lose stomach fat?

What are some at-home exercises I can do to quickly lose stomach fat?

I am 120 lbs. Which is a good weight for my age, but my stomach sticks out a little/lot. I have rolls and I am a little pudgy. I am a teenager (17) so I am always eating, I am like addicted to food, but my mom put me on a diet that is healthy and working out well. I am wondering, though, what are some at-home exercises I can do to flatten my stomach fast? Next week I have plans with my boyfriend, and we kinda have established that we are going to have sex, I am losing my virginity to him so I want my body to look great! Please nobody include answers like "Your too young! Wait till your married to have sex! Blah Blah Blah" I am over the age of consent, and it is completely legal. I'm ready. So back to my question. Basically all I need to know is some exercises I can do at home every day to help me lose weight and flatten my belly. Thanks![: